Monday, April 23, 2012

Testing Freebie

I got a little creative last night and created a little goodie to send home with my kiddos before the big testing day. It's a little pocket you can glue together that says "You're such a SMARTIE! Owl bet you'll do great!" On the back, there is a little poem. I simply glued them together and stuck a few SMARTIES inside for a little treat to boost their confidence. I hope you can use it in your classroom with your kiddos too! It's free on my TPT store. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this!! It is so cute!! I am heading to TpT to pick it up! I am a third grade teacher too and I am a new blogger. I would love for you to come and check me out sometime! I am your newest follower!

    :D Angie

    http://timeoutsandtootsierolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete