Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Name Tag Freebie

Hi there everyone!  Can you believe it's only 19 days until Christmas?  I was hoping to get some more Christmas stuff up here but it's been a bit hectic around here. I did create some Christmas name tags I like to use in my classroom during the month of December. By now our name tags have taken a beating and it's fun to add a little Christmas cheer to our desks this time of year. :)  I've used the graphics I love from Goodness and Fun that I get from Etsy..love her stuff! If you like the clipart take a look around her Etsy shop...she has lots of cute stuff I like to use in my classroom.

You can use these for name tags, a Christmas word wall, compliment cards for the month of December, etc. Since it's Christmas and I'm in the giving mood, I've uploaded my Christmas tags onto TPT for free until Christmas!  Stop by my TPT store and download them for free so you can add some Christmas cheer to your classroom!

  

Merry Christmas everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment