Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hey everyone!  So, I'm starting a new blog...dedicated just to third grade stuff! I've had a technology blog for a few months because technology is a huge part of who I am. I love keeping up to date with all the great Web 2.0 tools and enjoy learning how to use these new tools in my classroom. This year, with a 1:1 classroom environment, it seems even more important to me to be on top of all the new technology tools out there.  However, sometimes it's great to use some hands-on activities in the classroom not involving technology too!

I've become addicted to Pinterest and third grade blogs. I'm always browsing blogs until late into the night, gathering new ideas to share with my fellow teachers. One of my teacher friends suggested I start up my own third grade blog because I'm always creating things to share with my team. She thought it'd be a great idea if I shared my ideas with other teachers around the world. I think she might be right! So, here I am. I'm hoping you like my ideas, too!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment